7 Jan 2015

Pen Portrait Progress and Colour


First I scanned in my drawn piece to edit the drawing in Photoshop.

Theses were all the colours that I used throughout my piece. I went onto Pinterest and chose a picture and collected the swatches off that piece. I then added a few more that I thought was appropriate.
Next I coloured in the lines of the hand. I used different colours throughout but to start off with I used a purple pink shade to outline the pocket watch.
I carried on with the piece adding pattern to certain parts of the drawing to give the piece more of an effect.
Finally to complete my work I made my own diamond pattern colour coordinated to the hand and stamped this directly behind my previous work.

Theses are the layers I had to  create to make my pen portrait,

The completed piece, I am pleased with this as it is my first time creating patterns and adding different colours together in Photoshop to make a creative colourful drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment